Central Research Laboratory (CRL) has introduced a user registration system. Those who expect to use research equipment in CRL have to take the 2022 Guidance for New Users for registration (e-Learning).
Registered users can continue their registration by simply going through the renewal procedure (submitting the renewal application form) from the following year.
Date & Time
May 16th (Monday), 2022. 9:00-
How to register
- Access gWebClassh and watch the two online movies.
- Download "Check Report" and "Application Form for CRL User Registration".
- Create the report and fill out the form and fill out the application form.
- Submit them to the CRL office using campus mail or email.
Submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To complete your registration, you need to submit both "Check Report" and "Application Form for CRL User Registration".
- If your Check Report are incomplete, we will contact you back.
- If you plan to use the laboratory where access is controlled by ID card authentication, you need to contact the person in charge listed in the material to complete the access procedure.
How to access WebClass
To take the course from a PC on campus, etc.
- Access "WebClass" for SUMS e-Learning.
- Click "Show Login Screen" and enter your User ID (the part of your e-mail address before @) and Password.
- Click "Add Course" on the right side.
- Click "2022 Guidance for New Users" and select "Members: Join this Courseh.
- Click on the lecture movie to watch the two movies.
¦ The handout of the Guidance is available as a reference material.
- Download and answer the check report (Word or PDF).
- Download and fill out the application form (Word or PDF).
- Submit the completed check report and Application form approved by your department head to the CRL office using campus mail or e-mail.
To take the course from off-campus, such as from home
- Access the SUMS homepage.
- Click "For Faculty and Staff" at the top (Japanese site only).
- Click gSUMS e-Learningh.
- Follow the instructions from Step 2 in To take the course from a PC on campus, etc..
Once you have completed the registration ₯₯₯
Each piece of equipment at CRL has its own rules on how to reserve and use it.
When using equipment for the first time, you must "be sure" to receive instruction on operation and precautions from the staff member in charge of the equipment before using it, rather than having your lab members teach you how to use it.
₯This e-Learning information document